The Duplex Rotor Meter (“Flow Meter”) is a precision instrument used to measure and control the flow of the liquid in the pipeline.
1. High measurement precision, wide range of flow, good repeatability;
2. The spiral rotor rotates evenly, so the Flow Meter has low noise, low vibration and long life.
3. Not sensitive to viscosity changes, particularly suitable for measurement of high viscosity liquid.
4. Simple structure, small size and light weight;
5. Easy installation; straight pipes not required before and after the Flow Meter.
The Flow Meter is a volumetric flow meter that takes the closed cavity formed by the slot-pitch of the spiral rotor and the inner wall of the flow measuring box (see the shaded area in the figure) as the measuring chamber, and once the rotor rotates a circle, volume 8 times the cavity can be output. Therefore, the number of rotations of the spiral rotor is in proportion to the accumulated flow of the fluid.
The Flow Meter is mainly composed of the shell, a pair of spiral rotors, magnetic coupling, reducing mechanism, aligning gear, counter and signal transmitter. The body of the Flow Meter has the individual type and double-bodied type. The former type means the shell and the Flow Meter are integrated; the later type means the shell and the Flow Meter are separated from each other.
The rotating speed of the spiral rotor is transmitted to the meter counter through the magnetic coupling and the reducing mechanism composed of a series of gears. The magnetic coupling is mainly composed of the active magnet and passive magnet. The magnetic coupling is adopted to improve the working pressure and working temperature of the Flow Meter for safe operation and convenient maintenance.
Double rotor flowmeter selection
Copyright©2003-2019 Shenzhen Autoware Science&Technology Co.,Ltd